- This event has passed.
Unlocking Your Clients’ Potential Using Design Thinking
June 10 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$250
At a time when so many entrepreneurs are feeling ‘stuck’ (both literally and figuratively), creative or ‘breakthrough’ thinking is often in short supply. Enter: Design Thinking.
Design Thinking is a tried and-and-true process for creative problem solving rooted in Empathy. It helps entrepreneurs focus on the people they’re creating solutions for, which leads to better products, services, and internal processes. It helps to challenge engrained assumptions, find the root of a problem, truly understand people’s needs, and thus find meaningful, innovative solutions.
Entrepreneurs can use Design Thinking to:
- Understand how their clients think and buy.
- Solve challenges related to internal process or workplace culture.
- Limit their risk when launching new products or services by testing early and often.
In this course, we will:
- Define Design Thinking, and explain how it helps small and micro business owners (not just big businesses) find the breakthroughs they’ve been searching for.
- Review practical examples of how small and medium-sized businesses have used Design Thinking to increase their business success.
- Examine each of the five steps in the Design Thinking process: Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype, and Test (with an emphasis on the Empathy stage).
- Explore and engage with Design Thinking mindsets and tools you can apply right away.
- Leave you well-prepared to apply Design Thinking principles to support your clients.
If your clients are ‘stuck’ in their business, or just need a fresh new way to think about finding opportunities and understanding their customers, this course is perfect for you.
Cost: $250.00 per participant, $225.00 for each additional participant from the same organization
Duration: 4 hours, plus a one-hour self-directed assignment to receive a certificate of completion.