- This event has passed.
Counselling Your Clients Through Succession Planning
April 22 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$250
Canadian entrepreneurs are in the midst of an unprecedented transition: over the next decade, more than 72% of the country’s 1.1 million business owners plan to exit their business. In the process, they will transfer more than $1.5 trillion in business assets to a new generation of small business owners. At the same time, less than half of these businesses have any kind of succession plan (and only about 1 in 10 has a formal written plan).
Join us for this half-day course, where you will discover:
The reasons entrepreneurs neglect to plan for succession, and strategies you can use to help your
- clients overcome them.
- How to help your clients determine whether they’re ready to begin the succession planning process.
- ‘Just-right-sized’ planning tools to make it easy for your clients to digest the steps of succession planning.
- The essential players and technical experts your clients can enlist as part of their succession team.
- The 9 basic succession planning paths your clients can choose from.
- How to help your clients ‘package’ their business in a turnkey manual making it more attractive to would-be successors.
Cost is $250 per person, $225 for each additional person from the same organization.
For questions or more information contact Jodi Eye 1-866-654-4499