Strategic Planning for Non-Profits support can be as simple as teaching you the process for your implementation or as complex as conducting the entire process. Whether working with your Board or Staff, we can provide various support based on your needs and budget.
OUR APPROACH IS BASED ON A CYCLE WE CREATED IN THE 1990S AND OPTIONS INCLUDE LEADING YOU THROUGH – OR CONDUCTING THE FOLLOWING ELEMENTS:
- Preparing your organization for the strategic planning process
- Identifying core values
- Building a common vision
- Engaging community stakeholders through surveys and facilitations
- Creating strategic priorities
- Developing action plans
- Crafting an implementation plan that ensures you put the plan into action.
Selling For the Rest of Us
If you’re an entrepreneur, you probably have a great idea, product, or service.
NOW YOU HAVE TO GO OUT AND SELL IT.
Feel like waiting until you have just *one* more flyer, brochure, web page, tag line…?
We can help.
We’re not going to teach you how to sell cars, or run a sales team for a Fortune 500 company like other sales programs. This is Selling for the Rest of Us.
We’re going to help you develop an authentic, personal approach to creating honest, ethical relationships with your customers.
THERE ARE 3 LEVELS OF LEARNING; THE MORE YOU INVEST IN YOURSELF, THE STRONGER YOUR SKILLS:
Essentials: a 1 day crash course in the basics of the sales process for the person who needs to get customers right now
Foundations: 3 days of in-class learning and 3 weeks of virtual coaching and group support; learn by doing and get help along the way; this is the best option for a new small business owner
Pro: 3 days of training spread out over 13 weeks of practice, virtual and in-person coaching, peer support; when selling is all you do, this is the best option.
In every session you’re going to learn how to:
- find and connect with the customers who want to buy what you have to sell
- have real conversations that don’t feel awkward or pushy
- develop a personal language for selling that you can be comfortable with
- reach the sweet spot of mutual benefit in negotiation
- ask for the price that makes sense, without guilt
- create a brand your customers will keep coming back to
You’ll learn that great selling is really just about creating a great relationship with people who have the same values and interests as you, and helping them take advantage of an opportunity that will benefit them.